Countdown to 710 Degree Cup
Cannabis Event Experience Like No Other
Our approach to a our medical marijuana event in Arizona is Patient Appreciation. Our event focuses on bringing the community together to celebrate Cannabis. Free Admission, free medication, games, fun, food and the Winners of this years 710 Degree Cup.
Best Cannabis Festival
New Times Best of Phoenix Winner 2016
Press Your Own Meds
Bring your cannabis medicine with you and press your own concentrates With a little supervision. Brought to you by Rosin Press Products
Providing you a VIP experience like no other. With food, rigs, lounge, tv’s, drink, and everything you will need expect medication.
No medication is ever sold at our events. We will have many vendors that will be giving out free medication to MMJ Patients all day long.
All entries for 710 Degree Cup will be showcase for your viewing pleasure and Winners of the 710 Degree Cup will be announced throught the day.
WHO CAN ATTEND – WHO CAN ENTER THE CUP – VENUE FACTS
- 21,000 sqft Indoor Medicated Venue
- Free Admission
- 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Vendor Booths
- Only MMJ Patients, in state and out of state, can attend out event
- Must have Valid MMJ Physical Card and Valid State ID
- Must be over 18 years old
- No Sale of Medication at Event
- Personal medication allowed up patient limit
- Free medication given away at Event
- No Joint Smoking at this Venue
- Accepting entries from all 21 Categories
- Dispensaries or Licensed Dispensaries Businesses can enter all categories
- Patient with Valid MMJ Card from Arizona may enter all categories expect Flower Category
- Patients with cultivation rights can enter Flower Category
SECRET SHOPPING DISPENSARIES
- Errl Cup will be Secret Shopping all Dispensaries in Maricopa County for Concentrates starting 4/1/17
- Our secret shoppers know what type they need, in the way of Indica, Sativa and/or Hybrid. We buy budtenders choice
- If you produce your own concentrates in Arizona you will be secret shopped and entered into the 710 Degreee Cup
Testimonials about our Event
See what other area saying about our Medical Marijuana Event in Arizona
Thank you for inviting me to the 2nd Errl Cup; letting me explore business opportunities, fulfill dreams, and create some great memories.Jeff A.
The errl cup was incredible and I can’t wait for the one in July. So many quality meds as well as educated personal running booths. Absolutely Incredible for being a free event allowing you to enjoy yourself to the highest level of medicatingKaycee E
it is amazing to have so many different vendors and products in one place. can not wait for Errl Camp, and hoping to get selected this year as a judge…710Chris B.
Great events for the AZ mmj community! Huge amount of vendors that only bring the finest meds from all around AZ and other states. Overall great atmosphere and good people. Definitely will be attending future events. PeaceBen A.
Register for Free Admission
To attend our medical marijuana event in Arizona you must be a MMJ Patient in-state or out-state
Our Patient Appreciation Sponsors
Introducing our Sponsors for our medical marijuana event in Arizona the 710 Degree Cup
OUR LATEST INFORMATION
Travel Magazine Phoenix Travelmag New List of Things to Do in Arizona Thanks for the mention Errl Cup would like to first thank Travelmag.com for mention Errl Cup and 710 Degree Cup as festivals and events to do in Arizona. Travelmag article showed the best things to...
Places that love weed as much as you do: A list of Cannabis friendly countries The majority of the planet seems to still have the reefer madness view on Cannabis. However many countries have been progressively working towards cannabis legalization or at least...
AZDHA How safe are your Edibles AZDHS who is responsible for checking Kitchens that provide food to the public and grading them based on that inspection and past inspections. Does not do inspection on Dispensary Kitchens. Give you a little background on how I came...
Our Past Event experiences
Check out our past event experiences and come to the next Cup
Questions, concern, need more information. Please feel free to contact us.